- What made you want to play for Arsenal? Samantha, Facebook
I came from Sweden and I didn’t like the league there so I definitely wanted a different culture again. Then Pedro reached out to me and he was like I really want to show you around Arsenal and just come and have a look and you might like it. And I was like I want to have a look at Arsenal because it’s always been amazing. So they made me look around for the whole day and I was sold.
- How long did you have to think about it before saying yes to joining Arsenal? Stuart, Twitter
Not that long basically. I had had a look around and it was like a done deal I just needed to sign the contract.
- What’s the major difference between this season and last season, and the difference in management between Pedro and Joe? Unknown, Twitter
That’s a hard question. I think we just link up as a team a bit more, everyone works for each other and focus for each other. That’s the main thing that Joe is supporting and screaming all the time like extra reactions and if you lose you ball you have to recover it. Also, if you don’t lose it but your close you have to go. That’s the main reason we keep pocession longer – that’s not the case with Pedro but it is now with Joe I think that’s the main thing.
- What is your first position you played when you started soccer? Ans, Twitter
Basically, I’ve always been all over the pitch a midfielder or forwarder. I was always quick and played with the boys. So, I’ve been a winger, striker and midfielder everywhere. When I joined a women’s league, I was a full back it wasn’t really my place but they just put there because I was quick.
- What is your most memorable moment in soccer until now? Ans, Twitter
It has been the Euros. It’s been amazing.
- What age were you when you realised that you had special footballing abilities? Nicky, Twitter
I’m not sure. I just know that I went training when I was four years old and I just always wanted to play football.
- What is your honest opinion of our chant (sing it in case don’t know it)? Lea, E-mail
I love it! You actually motivate everyone in the team with your singing.
- Who has the best ponytail, you or Hector Bellerin? Alister, Facebook
I hope it’s me. But it looks better on him.
- Do you ever get nervous before games? Claire, Instagram
No, never. Just a bit nervous for the Euro Final but that went away in the second half. So that was horrible for me because I never get nervous.
- Who’s your best friend in football? Anonymous, Twitter
Leike Martins is my best friend. Always has been and always will be.
- What do you eat for breakfast game day? Anonymous, Twitter
Depends. If it’s very early it’s only porridge as otherwise I feel too full. If it’s a bit later porridge with toast or pancakes.
- How did it feel to put on the Arsenal jersey, the very first time? Dominique, Facebook
Good. Pre-season I felt straight away at home at Arsenal most of the time because Alex Scott was there for me, Kelly Smith, Fara Williams, Casey Stoney they all made me feel very welcome. And then I put the shirt on and it just suited me didn’t it?
- If you could play for any other team which would it be? Ella, Instagram
That’s a hard question. I don’t know. There are many teams I like but I like playing for Arsenal.
- What are your favourite foods to eat on a cheat day? Sim, Twitter
I really like sushi and chocolate, of course, that’s it.